From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amis may refer to:
- Amis (surname)
- Amis people (or Amis), a tribe of Taiwanese aborigines
- Amis language, an indigenous language of Taiwan
- AMIS (ISP), an Internet service provider (ISP) in Slovenia and Croatia
The acronym AMIS may stand for:
- African Union Mission in Sudan (AMIS)
- American Musical Instrument Society (AMIS)
- AMI Semiconductor, designer and manufacturer of silicon chips
- Association for Music in International Schools, an association "dedicated to the promotion of excellence in all levels of music education."
- Atari Message Information System, known as "AMIS" and was Bulletin board system for 8-bit Atari computers
- Audio Messaging Interchange Specification, a method to move messages from one voice mail system to another
- Adaptive Multimedia Information System, a software program used to read DAISY Digital Talking Books
- Alternate Multiplex Interrupt Specification - a method of sharing a software interrupt by many TSR programs
- Abandoned Mines Information System, a database containing abandoned and inactive mines in Ontario, Canada
- Agricultural Market Information System, an initiative by the G20 states to analyse and forecast the situation on the global agricultural market.
- "AMIS - The Association for Music in International Schools". Retrieved 17 March 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.