|Number of locations||Aberdeen, Coventry, Edinburgh, Houston|
|Divisions||Public Sector, Energy, Transport|
Amor Group was Scotland's largest independent business technology company, before being acquired by Lockheed Martin in September 2013. The business was formed after a £28 million management buyout of Glasgow based Real Time Engineering Ltd. and Aberdeen based Pragma, which were under the ownership of the French global IT firm Sword Business Technology Solutions ltd. The buyout attracted a Scottish business award for the 'deal of the year'.
Currently the group is headquartered in the former industrial tyre building of India of Inchinnan in Renfrewshire, although this is referred to by the company as the 'Glasgow Headquarters' on their corporate website. Other offices are based in Aberdeen, Dubai, Edinburgh, Coventry and Houston, Texas.
Amor Group operate in the Public, Energy and Transport sectors with clients including the National Health Service (NHS), Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), Centrica, and Oslo Airport. The group is a gold certified Microsoft partner.
Amor Group is a portfolio company of Growth Capital Partners.
- "Interview: John Innes, CEO of Amor Group". The Scotsman. 16 September 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Amor Group Builds Sales Strategy on the Sales Cloud". ScotlandIS. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "Renfrewshire-based Amor Group sold to US technology giant". BBC News. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- Smith, Mark (13 May 2009). "IT firms back in Scottish hands after £28m buyout". The Herald. Retrieved 6 June 2011..
- "DEALS AND DEALMAKERS 2010: Triumph for technology group as it takes two top prizes". Business Insider. 3 September 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- "Amor Group Headquarters". Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Reid, Scott (13 May 2009). "Amor sets sights on rapid growth after £28m management buyout". The Scotsman (Edinburgh). Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Whitfield, Lyn (1 February 2011). e-health Insider http://www.ehi.co.uk/news/industry/6605/amor-group-builds-for-golden-jubilee
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Computing, Government (30 March 2011). "OSCR signs for online system". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Gourley, Perry (24 May 2010). "Amor wins 5-year contract with Centrica worth £½m". The Scotsman. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Murden, Terry (27 April 2010). "Amor wins Oslo bidding to track air passengers". The Scotsman. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- "Microsoft Solution Finder". Microsoft. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Andrea Shalal-Esa (11 September 2013). "Lockheed acquires Amor group as part of global expansion plan". Reuters.
|This article about a company of Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|