|Traded as||KRX: 002790|
|Founded||Family owned business in operation since 1932
Incorporated in 1945
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Suh Kyung-Bae(president and CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 3.02 billion (2012)|
|Operating income||US$ 395 million (2012)|
|Net income||US$ 135 million (2012)|
|Total assets||US$ 3.97 billion (2012)|
|Total equity||US$ 3.19 billion (2012)|
|Employees||4,724 (non-consolidated) in Korea(2012)|
Amorepacific Corporation (hangul:아모레퍼시픽) is a chemical and cosmetics company established in 1945. It is headquartered in Yongsan-gu Seoul, South Korea. The company is the largest of its kind in South Korea, with over ₩1.5 trillion in sales in 2008 and is among the Top 20 Global Beauty Companies.
Amorepacific is a leading cosmetic brand in South Korea and is popular in other Asian countries and beyond. Laneige (French for The Snow) appeared as a product line of Amore Pacific in 1993 and became available outside of Korea since 2003.
Their current president and CEO is Kyung-Bae Suh.
In 2013, the Laneige brand, was featured in Seoul Broadcasting System drama That Winter, The Wind Blows, starring Zo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo, whom Song has been a spokesperson for six years. In episode four, Zo waits for Song while she gets a makeover at a Laneige store, in preparation for attending her high school reunion.
- "동백기름 만들던 부엌에서 세계 최고수준 공장까지". stylem.mt.co.kr. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "Amorepacific Group(002790:Korea Stock Exchange (Koscom)) Income Statement". businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "Amorepacific Group(002790:Korea Stock Exchange (Koscom)) Balance Sheet". businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- 60 years of helping Korea feel pretty. Korea JoongAng Daily. April 20, 2009. Retrieved April 7, 2012.
- Our Brands - AmorePacific.com
- "Male Consumers Invade Traditional Women's Markets". Chosun Ilbo. 8 August 2007. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Hyun Bin Stops Traffic in Downtown Seoul". Chosun Ilbo. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Sunwoo, Carla (9 January 2013). "F(x) members in the Etude House". Jangang Daily. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Ho, Stewart (8 January 2013). "f(x)’s Sulli and Krystal Become the Faces of Etude House". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Yoona to Become the New Model of Innisfree". AmorePacific.com. 8 July 2010.
- Do, Je-hae (20 March 2013). "Soap opera, literally: Viewers frustrated over blurring boundaries between dramas, commercials". Korea Times. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- Company homepage
- Taepyeongyang Corporation (Amore Pacific) Homepage (in Korean)
- Taepyeongyang Corporation (Amore Pacific) Homepage (in English)
- Products homepages