From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AMP or amp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amp or AMP may refer to:
- Ampere, unit of electrical current
- Adenosine monophosphate, nucleotide found in RNA .
- Amphetamine, phenethylamine stimulant used for treatment of ADHD and certain sleep disorders
- Ampicillin, common antibiotic used in bacteria culture
- Amplifier, device that increases the amplitude of a signal
- Ampoule, medical container
- Antimicrobial peptides, immune system peptides
- AMP deaminase, human enzyme encoded by the AMPD1 gene
- Affect Misattribution Procedure, psychological measure of implicit attitudes
- AMP Limited, Australian financial services company or one of its buildings:
- AMP Incorporated, US company purchased by Tyco International in 1999
- Alliance of the Presidential Majority (French: Alliance pour la majorité présidentielle), political platform in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Alliance for Minority Participation, National Science Foundation (NSF) funded program for STEM research in the United States.
- Americans for Medical Progress, medical research charity
- Ameriprise Financial, finance company spun off from American Express in 2005
- Anjaman Mozareen Punjab, small peasants organisation fighting for land rights in Okara, Lahore, Renala Khurd and Depalpur in Pakistan
- Applied Measurement Professionals, a company specializing in examinations for certification and licensure
- American Manufacturing and Packaging, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation located in Cookeville, Tennessee.
- AMP (solution stack) or "Apache, MySQL and PHP", software products commonly used together
- Ampersand, printable character
- Advanced malware protection
- Asymmetric multiprocessing, variety of processors for different tasks
- Alternative MAC/PHY, part of the Bluetooth specification as of version 3.0
- C++ Accelerated Massive Parallelism, a library implemented on DirectX 11 and an open specification from Microsoft for implementing data parallelism directly in C++
- Amp.net, gTLD own by music-tech company AAMPP Network Inc.
- AMPNetwork.com, gTLD own by music-tech company AAMPP Network Inc.
- AMP Radio Networks, Malaysian-based radio company
- Adobe Media Player, media player from Adobe
- Adventures in Motion Pictures, UK ballet company
- After Midnight Project, Los Angeles alternative rock band
- Amp (TV series), music video show on MTV
- Amp (band), rock and electronic band
- Australian Music Prize, annual Australian music award
- Amp (comics), a Marvel Comics fictional mutant
- The Amp, a British music video channel
- Instrument amplifier, device for amplifying electric instruments
- Guitar amplifier, device for amplifying a guitar
- AMP (Amplified Music Products), a California based manufacturer of musical instrument amplifiers
- AMP (Anointed Music Productions), a Korean rap group from Maryland.
- MTV's Amp (album)
- AAMPP, an abbreviation for Artists, Agents, Managers, Producers, Promoters and is pronounced "AMP"
- AMP Energy, drink made by PepsiCo
- Administrative Monetary Penalty (AMP)
- Advanced Manufacturing Park, manufacturing technology park in the United Kingdom
- Advanced Mobile Phone System, first-generation analog cellular technology
- Air Member for Personnel, senior appointment in the Royal Air Force
- Air Member for Personnel (Australia), senior appointment in the Royal Australian Air Force
- AutoMag (pistol), automatic Magnum pistol
- Advanced Management Program (disambiguation), education program offered by several organizations
- Amp Electric Vehicles, an electric vehicle maker
- Asset Management Plan
- Amp Lee (born 1971)
- Amplified Bible, an English translation of the Bible
- Atlantic Motorsport Park, an all-purpose motorsports facility located near Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.