From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amparo may refer to:
- Recurso de amparo or writ of amparo, a form of constitutional relief found in the legal systems of various Latin American countries and the Philippines.
- Amparo (name)
- Amparo people - Afro-Cuban descendants of Angola
- Amparo Noguera, Chilean television and film actress
- Amparo Museum (Puebla, Pue.), Mexico
- Amparo High School (Caloocan City), Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.