Ampliatus (Amplias in the King James Version), was a Roman Christian mentioned by Paul in one of his letters, where he says, "Greet Ampliatus, whom I love in the Lord." (Romans 16:8) He is considered one of the Seventy Disciples by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Holy Apostles of the Seventy: Stáchys, Amplías, Úrban,
- Narcíssus, Apélles, and Aristobúlus,
- entreat the merciful God
- to grant our souls forgiveness of transgressions.
Kontakion (Tone 8)
- Let us thankfully praise the wise Apostles
- Stáchys, Amplías, Úrban, Narcíssus, Apélles, and Aristobúlus,
- those treasures of the Holy Spirit and rays of the Sun of glory,
- who were gathered together by the grace of our God.
- Apostle Amplias of the Seventy (OCA)
- Amplias, Apellos, Stachyos, Urbanos, Aristovoulos & Narcissos of the 70 (GOARCH)