From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amplification or amplify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Amplify" redirects here. For the division of News Corp, see Amplify Education.
Amplification may refer to:
- The operation of an amplifier, a natural or artificial device intended to make a signal stronger.
- Amplify (distributor), a NY-based all-rights film distributor.
- Amplification (rhetoric), a figure of speech that adds importance to increase its rhetorical effect
- Amplification (psychology) in which physical symptoms are affected by psychological state
- Amplification (molecular biology), a mechanism leading to multiple copies of a chromosomal region within a chromosome arm
- The DNA amplification technique of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in molecular biology, a laboratory method for creating multiple copies of small segments of DNA
Amplified may refer to:
- Amplified (Q-Tip album), an album by Q-Tip
- Amplified (Mock Orange album), an album by Mock Orange
- Amplified // A Decade of Reinventing the Cello, an album by Apocalyptica
- Amplified (band), a Hong Kong rock band popular in Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.