|Founded||New York (2012)|
55 Washington Street Suite 900Brooklyn, NY 11201-1071
Amplify Education is an education division of News Corp launched in July 2012. Amplify is divided into three divisions: Insight, Learning, and Access. Insight was formed out of Wireless Generation, the educational company bought by News Corp in 2010, and focuses on analytics. Learning is developing a curriculum based on the Common Core State Standards. Access focuses on hardware for students and teachers.
The Insight division creates assessment products for K-12 Schools. Products are available for Math and ELA, Pre-K to 12th Grade.
Amplify Learning 
The learning division creates digital curriculum for K-12th Grade for ELA, Math, and Science.
In March 2013, Amplify's Access division launched the Amplify Tablet, a customized Asus Android tablet with a suite of subscription-based software, offering education-oriented features and apps designed to enhance primary school learning environments.
- Dawson, Christopher. (2012-07-23) News Corp unveils Amplify: New partnership with AT&T for digital ed. ZDNet. Retrieved on 2013-07-19.
- "News Corp. Has a Tablet for Schools". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "No Child Left Untableted". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "News Corp.'s Amplify Unveils Education Tablet". PC Magazine. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- Official website
- News Corp. Education Tablet: For The Love Of Learning?, David Folkenflik, March 8, 2013
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|