|Founded||New York (2012)|
55 Washington Street Suite 900Brooklyn, NY 11201-1071
Amplify Education is an education division of News Corp launched in July 2012. Amplify is divided into Insight, Learning, and Access divisions. Insight forms out of Wireless Generation and focus on analytics. Learning is developing curriculum based on Common Core State Standards. Access develops software for students and teachers.
The Insight division creates assessment products for K-12 Schools. Products are available for Math and ELA, Pre-K to 12th Grade.
Amplify Learning 
The learning division creates digital curriculum for K-12th Grade for ELA, Math, and Science.
In March 2013, Amplify's Access division launched the Amplify Tablet, a customized Asus Android tablet with a suite of subscription-based software, offering education-oriented features and apps designed to enhance primary school learning environments.
- Dawson, Christopher. (2012-07-23) News Corp unveils Amplify: New partnership with AT&T for digital ed. ZDNet. Retrieved on 2013-07-19.
- "News Corp. Has a Tablet for Schools". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "No Child Left Untableted". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "News Corp.'s Amplify Unveils Education Tablet". PC Magazine. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- Official website
- News Corp. Education Tablet: For The Love Of Learning?, David Folkenflik, March 8, 2013
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|