From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amps)
AMPS or amps can mean any of the following:
- 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid, an acrylic monomer
- Abbreviation of the plural for Ampere, a unit of electrical current
- Advanced Mobile Phone System, a mobile phone systems technology
- Advanced Modular Processing System, first implementation of Flow-based programming (early 1970s).
- The Amps, an indie rock band
- Amplifiers, circuits or devices that amplify electrical signals
- Aquaponic Modular Production Systems, an urban agriculture development company
- Armor Modeling and Preservation Society, a not-for-profit incorporated social club devoted to the hobby of scale military vehicles and charitable activities.
- Association of Medical / Pharmaceutical Sciences (French association)
- Association of Member-Directed Pension Schemes (AMPS), a trade association for firms that are involved in Self Invested Pension Schemes (SIPPs) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSaSs).
- Automated mission planning and scheduling, a special case of automated planning and scheduling
- Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service on the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation, Cornwall, ON, Canada and NY, US
- short for Ampere - measure of electrical current
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.