From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amri or AMRI may refer to:
- In Urban use: An object or person that stands out from the norm as unique, commanding, powerful, beautiful, intelligent, athletic...... exuding qualities that attract you to them.
- Amri, Iran (disambiguation) or Ameri, several villages
- Amri (Pre-Harappa), an archaeological site in Pakistan
- Amri culture, associated with archaeological sites in Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan
- Amri language, spoken by the Karbi people of Assam and Meghalaya, India
- Amri people, an ethnic group of Sudan
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc., a chemical company formerly included in the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Associate Member of the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Amristar, Software company in Spatial Data, GIS and Location Intelligence industry
- Abdul Rahman al-Amri, Saudi who died at Guantanamo Bay
- Chadli Amri, Algerian footballer
- Hassan al-Amri, Yemeni politician
- Mohamed Hedi El Amri, Tunisian historian
- Salem Amri, Algerian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.