|Private limited company|
|Headquarters||Loughton, Essex, United Kingdom|
|Lord Sugar, Chairman|
Amshold is Lord Sugar's private holding company. The company is responsible for all of Lord Sugar's private companies including: Amsprop; Amsair; Amscreen; Amshold Securities; Amstar Media and LinkLocal.
In May 2013 Amshold was cleared of a constructive dismissal claim brought by Stella English, winner of the sixth series of The Apprentice. In the ruling it was stated the case was: "a claim which should never have been brought."
- "Companies House WebCheck". Wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Companies awarded for their building design (From East London and West Essex Guardian Series)". Guardian-series.co.uk. 2013-03-21. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Amshold International Limited in Essex - Company Information". Duedil.com. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Companies awarded for their building design (From This Is Local London)". Thisislocallondon.co.uk. 2013-03-21. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Press Release: 2013 Loughton Building Design Award - Winners presentation". Loughton Town Council. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Judicial Office. "Judges, Tribunals and Magistrates | 2013 | Ms S English -v- Amshold Group Ltd". Judiciary.gov.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Employment tribunal dismisses claim in Apprentice case Lord Sugar brands case a "a sham and a total abuse of the tribunal system"". Amshold. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Employment Tribunals judgment: English vs. Amshold". Conjur. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "English v Amshold Group Ltd 2013 |". Agilityuk.com. 2013-05-17. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Kiran Randhawa (2013-06-07). "Lord Sugar suing Apprentice winner Stella English over employment tribunal - UK - News - London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Tom Bryant (2013-06-06). "Lord Sugar counter-sues Apprentice winner Stella English for £35,000 in legal costs - Mirror Online". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-30.