From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amstel is a river in North Holland, the Netherlands.
Amstel may also refer to:
- Amstel Brewery, a Dutch beer brand
- Amsterdam Amstel railway station, a train and metro station in Amsterdam
- Van Amstel, a medieval dynasty which held the lordship of the Amstelland (the area around the Amstel river)
- Amstel Gold Race, a road bicycle race
- Amstel House, New Castle, Delaware, USA
- Amstel Playwright of the Year Award, a South African award, discontinued in 1994
- Amstel Tijgers, the ice hockey team of Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Airlines, a Dutch passenger airline, uses the ATC radio callsign 'Amstel'
- Jan van Amstel class minesweeper, a class of nine minesweepers of the Royal Netherlands Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.