From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amundsen most often refers to the Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen.
Amundsen may also refer to:
Places named after Roald Amundsen
- Amundsen Bay, Enderby Land
- Amundsen Coast, Ross Dependency
- Amundsen Glacier, Ross Ice Shelf, Ross Dependency
- Amundsen Icefall, Queen Maud Mountains, Ross Dependency
- Amundsen Plain, an underwater plain associated with the Amundsen Coast
- Amundsen Sea, part of the Southern Ocean beside Marie Byrd Land
- Mount Amundsen, Wilkes Land
- Amundsen Basin, Arctic Ocean
- Amundsen Gulf in northern Canada
- Amundsen (crater), a large crater on the Moon
Other things named after Roald Amundsen
- CCGS Amundsen, a Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker and Arctic research ship
- Amundsen High School, Chicago Illinois
- Amundsen, one of two probes on the NASA Deep Space 2 mission
- Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station
- HNoMS Roald Amundsen, Fridtjof Nansen class frigate of the Royal Norwegian Navy
- Roald Amundsen (ship), a German sailtraining vessel
- Amundson (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.