Un Chapeau de Paille d'Italie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from An Italian Straw Hat)
Un chapeau de paille d'Italie may refer to:
- Un chapeau de paille d'Italie (play), an 1851 vaudevilliste play by Eugène Marin Labiche and Marc Michel
Adaptations of the play include:
- Un chapeau de paille d'Italie (An Italian Straw Hat), a 1928 silent film directed by René Clair
- Der Florentiner Hut (The Leghorn Hat), a 1939 German film directed by Wolfgang Liebeneiner
- Un chapeau de paille d'Italie, a 1944 French film directed by Maurice Cammage and starring Fernandel
- Il cappello di paglia di Firenze (The Florentine Straw Hat), an opera by Nino Rota first produced in 1955
- Slamený klobouk, a 1971 Czechoslovakian film directed by Oldřich Lipský
- The Straw Hat, 1974 Soviet musical comedy film starring Andrei Mironov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Un Chapeau de Paille d'Italie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.