|Key people||Olivier Steiner, PhD - General Manager (North America), Anita Hong, PhD - General Manager (AnaSpec); Frank Hong, PhD - General Manager (AnaSpec)|
|Products||custom and catalog peptides, antibodies, dyes, labeling kits, assay kits, amino acids, synthesis reagents, and accessories|
AnaSpec Inc. is a biotechnology company headquartered in Fremont, California. Located in the Silicon Valley, it is a provider of custom and catalog research peptides, antibodies, dyes, assay kits, synthesis reagents, oligonucleotides, and PCR kits. AnaSpec focuses on multiple technologies: peptides, detection reagents (including dyes and antibodies), combinatorial chemistry, oligonucleotides, and PCR.
AnaSpec acquired HiLyte Biosciences, a manufacturer of fluorescent dyes, in 2003.
In 2009 AnaSpec launched its new facilities in Fremont, CA.
In October 2009 Eurogentec acquired AnaSpec.
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2010)|
Since its move to Fremont in 2009, AnaSpec has focused on developing strong relations with the community. In December 2009, AnaSpec hosted a food drive for the Alameda County Food Bank. In February 2010, AnaSpec hosted a bone marrow donor drive for the Asian American Donor Program.
- HiLyte Fluor Dyes
- HiLytePlus Dyes
- Qxl quenchers
- GO Peptides
- SensoLyte Assay Kits
- Z-Fish Antibodies
- ClearPoint Peptide Synthesis
- AnaTag Labeling Kits
- ^ Dove, Alan (2002-09-16). "The Fine Art of Peptide Synthesis". The Scientist. access to article requires paid subscription
- ^ Rakhmanova, Vera (2007-10-15). "New Substrates for FRET-Based Assays". Genetic Engineering News.
- ^ Gitig, Diana (2008-07-01). "Trends in Synthesis and Manufacturing". Genetic Engineering News.
- ^ "Eurogentec Announces Agreement to Acquire AnaSpec, Inc.". pharmiweb.com. 2009-10-26.