Ana Hickmann in 2009
|Born||Ana Lúcia Hickmann
March 1, 1981 
Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Measurements||(US) 35-23-35 ; (EU) 89-58.8-89|
|Manager||2pm Model Management|
Ana Lúcia Hickmann (born March 1, 1981) is a Brazilian model who has worked for Victoria's Secret, Nivea, L'Oreal, Clairol, and Bloomingdales. She has appeared in the South African version of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and on the covers of Brazilian Vogue, Marie Claire, and Elle.
She currently distributes her own clothing and cosmetics lines, manages a photography studio and a DJ agency, and co-hosts the daytime program Progamma da Tarde, (with Britto Júnior and Ticiane Pinheiro) on the Brazilian TV network Rede Record. One of the regular guests on her show is magician Mario Kamia, who performs a range of tricks and illusions. Some of Kamia's illusions involve using Hickmann as his assistant, including dividing her into three in the Zig-Zag Girl and sawing her in half using a Buzz Saw.
Hickmann, who is of German heritage, was once listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The model with the longest legs", measuring 46.5" (118 cm, measured from hip to heel) out of a total height of 73". Since 2002, the Guinness Book no longer lists this title.
On February 14, 1998 she married former model Alexander Corrêa. In August 2013, Hickmann announced that she was pregnant with the couple's first child. She gave birth to their son, Alexandre, on March 7, 2014.
- Ana Hickmann Profile on Fashion Model Directory
- Article about Ana in MAXIM
- Ana Hickmann dividida em 3 partes Mario Kamia
- Ana Hickmann Serra Morte Ilusionista Mario Kamia
- Hot 100 Women of 2004 Posted Monday 04/27/2009, Maxim
- "The 2005 Hot 100" Posted Wednesday 04/29/2009, Maxim
- Ana Hickmann Bio at NNDB
- "Ana Hickmann anuncia gravidez no 'Domingo espetacular'" (in Portuguese). 2013-08-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ana Hickmann.|
- Ana Hickmann at the Fashion Model Directory
- Ana Hickmann official Twitter feed
- Ana Hickmann blog (in Portuguese)
- Ana Hickmann Official Website