February 2, 1976
Metro Manila, Philippines
|Occupation||Actress, Television series|
She played as the mother of Sharlene San Pedro in the ABS-CBN TV series Calla Lily in 2006. She was glad when reunited with her That's Entertainment batch mates Romnick Sarmienta and Cris Villanueva who were also part of Your Song Presents Boystown, where she portrayed for the first time as a mother of a teenager (2009).
Roces is the youngest child and only daughter (after two brothers) of Rene Adad, who's connected with Coca-Cola and is the incumbent president of the Philippine Football Federation, and Carmina Gutierrez-Adad. Roces has an Arab descent (Lebanese) like Yasmien Kurdi (Lebanese), Jessy Mendiola (Lebanese), Uma Khouny (Israeli), Carlos Agassi (Iranian), Charlie Davao (Jordanian) and Dawn Zulueta (Palestinian).
She was once married to businessman Greg Montenegro on January 20, 2002. They have a daughter. In December 2008, their marriage was annulled after years of separation.
After her marriage was annulled, the new man in her life is a lawyer, Trandy Baterina. They had their baby boy, Mateo.
- For the First Time as Abby Villaraza (2008)
- Tiyanaks (2007)
- Bangers (1995)
- Matimbang Pa Sa Dugo (1995)
- Abrakadabra (1994)
- Oo Na Sige Na (1994)
- Mistah (1994)
- Abel Morado: Ikaw Ang May Sala (1993)
- Ikaw (1993)
- Kadenang Bulaklak (1993)
- Alabang Girls (1992)
- Pretty Boy (1992)
- Si Lucio At Si Miguel: Hihintayin Kayo Sa Langit (1992)
- Miss Na Miss Kita (Utol Kong Hoodlum II) (1992)
- Mahirap Maging Pogi (1992)
- Small And Terrible (1991)
- Shake, Rattle & Roll II (1990)
- I Have 3 Eggs (1990)
- Lessons In Love (1990)
- Katabi Ko'y Mamaw (1990)
- Regal Shocker: The Movie (1989)
- http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/144458/ana-roces-getting-married "Ana Roces is getting married"
- http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/06/09/ana-roces-back-abs-sbn "Ana Roces back on ABS-CBN"
- http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Article/3355/Ana-Roces-speaks-up-about-the-annulment-of-her-marriage.aspx "Ana Roces speaks up about the annulment of her marriage"
- http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20110314-325401/What-makes-show-biz-circus-bearable "New love"