Ana Rosa Quintana
|Ana Rosa Quintana|
|Born||Ana Rosa Quintana Hortal
12 January 1956
Ana Rosa Quintana Hortal (Madrid, 12 January 1956) is a Spanish journalist and television presenter.
She authored a book in 2000, "Sabor a hiel" ("A Taste of Bile"), and was accused of plagiarism.
She had a son with her first husband in 1986, and twins with her current husband in 2004.
- El programa de Ana Rosa (2005-), Telecinco.
- Sabor a ti (1998–2004), Antena 3
- Extra Rosa (1997–1998) with Rosa Villacastín, Antena 3.
- Veredicto (1994–1995), Telecinco.
- Telediario (1982–1983), TVE.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ana Rosa Quintana.|
|This article about a Spanish journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|