From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anadarko may refer to:
- Anadarko, Oklahoma
- Anadarko Basin, a geologic depositional and structural basin centered in the western part of the state of Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle, and extending into western Kansas and southeast Colorado
- Anadarko tribe, a Caddo tribe from eastern Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, one of the world’s largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies
- Amma Darko (born 1956), African novelist
- Anadarko Daily News, the largest daily paper of Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Anadarko Public Schools
- Anadarko Tower, a skyscraper located in The Woodlands, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.