|Founded||23 April 2008|
|Hubs||Esenboğa International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Miles & Smiles|
|Company slogan||There's no such place as far away!|
|Parent company||Turkish Airlines|
|Headquarters||Esenboğa International Airport,
|Key people||Ibrahim Doğan (Turkish Airlines VP for Regional Flights)|
AnadoluJet is a Turkish airline with its head office on the property of Esenboğa International Airport in Ankara, operating mainly domestic flights on behalf of Turkish Airlines. The airline was founded on 23 April 2008 as a low-cost branch of the Turkish flag carrier airline Turkish Airlines, originally being equipped with a fleet of 4 Boeing 737-400 aircraft.
|Boeing 737-700||9||149||All aircraft operating for Turkish Airlines|
|Boeing 737-800||18||189||All aircraft operating for Turkish Airlines|
- "Contact Us." AnadoluJet. Retrieved 24 December 2011. Turkish page
- Profile on AnadoluJet Center for Aviation.
- AnadoluJet's initial fleet at airfleets.net
- "AnadoluJet and BoraJet Entered into an Alliance to Operate Joint Flights". Anadolujet. 20 May 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "AnadoluJet". ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 3 February 2014.
- "AnadoluJet – Fleet". Anadolujet. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AnadoluJet.|