Anaheim (train station)
Amtrak and Metrolink commuter rail station
A Metrolink train arriving in Anaheim
|Address||2150 E. Katella Ave
Anaheim, California 92806
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Owned by||City of Anaheim|
|Passengers (2013)||342,284 4.6% (Amtrak)|
Anaheim is a train station in Anaheim, California, United States. It serves both Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner from San Luis Obispo to San Diego and Metrolink's Orange County Line from Los Angeles to Oceanside.
Platforms and tracks
|Northbound||■Pacific Surfliner||toward San Luis Obispo (Fullerton)|
|■Orange County Line||toward L.A. Union Station (Fullerton)|
|Southbound||■Pacific Surfliner||toward San Diego-Union Station (Santa Ana)|
|■Orange County Line||toward Oceanside (Orange)|
The Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) is a transportation hub that is under construction at  It will serve to connect Orange County's bus network, the Southern California Metrolink rail system, and the planned California High-Speed Rail line in the city's Platinum Triangle. In addition, the site has been mentioned as a possible location for the California High-Speed Rail Anaheim station as well as being the southern terminus for the planned California-Nevada Interstate Maglev.on a 200,000 square feet (19,000 m2) plot of land owned by the City of Anaheim in the vicinity of where the station is now located. A ground breaking ceremony for the estimated $184.2 million facility took place in September 2012; it should be opened to the public by 2014.
The proposed structure will be 67,000 square feet (6,200 m2), reinforced by huge white steel beams.. The contract for construction has been awarded to Clark Construction Group - California, LP. Construction started in September 2012 and is scheduled to be completed late 2014.
Leading up to the selection of a general contractor, the team of PB/HOK completed design development in May 2012. California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) clearance was completed in October 2010 and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) clearance was completed in 2012.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of California" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Orange County Transportation Authority (2010). "Measure M2". Archived from the original on 28 March 2010. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- Rojas, Rick (6 October 2012). "Anaheim transportation center picks up speed". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- CA High-Speed Rail Authority. "Route Map". Archived from the original on March 27, 2009. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Amtrak – Stations – Anaheim, CA
- Metrolink – Anaheim
- Anaheim (ANA)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Official web site of the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center project