From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anal can refer to:
Related to the anus
- Anal bleaching
- Anal fissure
- Anal retentive, a term describing a person overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily minor problems
- Anal expulsive, people who have a carefree attitude
- Anal fin, a fin in fish anatomy
- Anal sex, a type of sexual activity involving stimulation of the anus
- Anal stage, a term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life, in which a child's pleasure and conflict centers are in the anal area
- Anal wink, a reflex
- Reflex anal dilation
- See List of subjects in Gray's Anatomy: IV. Myology#The muscles of the anal region
- An explosive made from ammonium nitrate (AN) and aluminium (AL) powder
- An abbreviation for analysis
- All Nippon Air Line, a boys love manga
- Distinguish from IANAL, a colloquial acronym for "I am not a lawyer"
- Anal language, a Kuki-Chin language of India and Burma, part of the Sino-Tibetan language family
- Anal people, a scheduled tribe in Manipur, India
- Anal veins, insect wing segments in the Comstock-Needham system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.