|Labels||Analog Pussy Records|
The two met when Jiga broke away from the punk/metal genre and was interested in electronic music and in 1997 formed Analog Pussy.
Eva joined the band in 2011, after the band took a four-year break and performs with Jiga in Analog Pussy's live performances. 
Jinno and Jiga built a studio in their living room where they produced their first tracks. They made their music available for free on the internet and gained a fan-base. Later on, when they headlined the Electronic charts on MP3.com, their music was downloaded over one million times. 
In 1999, coming back from their first European tour, they signed with a German label and released their first album, "Psycho Bitch From Hell". Never hiring a manager, they took care of the band's operations themselves, spending the money they earned on building their studio. In 2002 they relocated to Germany and launched their own record label "AP Records", whose first release was their second album, "Underground".
In mid-2004 they released their third album "Trance 'N Roll". The songs feature live instruments, hard rock guitar riffs and vocals. 
- Psycho Bitch from Hell (Balloonia Records 1999)
- Underground ( 2001)
- Vinyl Trax ( 2002)
- Trance N Roll ( 2004)
- Future The Remixes ( 2004)
- Mister Clown ( 2012)
- Alive ( 2012)
- Prato, Greg "Trance N Roll Review", Allmusic, Macrovision Corporation
- ARTISTdirect biography, Analog Pussy biography
- "Analog Pussy Website"Analog Pussy Bio"
- "Chaishop article"Article on Chaishop",
- Lewis, Judith (2001) "Independent Music’s Right to Fight", LA Weekly, 14 June 2001
- "Mandarin Magazine"Analog Pussy Interview",
- Bottenberg, Rupert (2000) "It's the end of the world as we know it >> And Israeli trance duo Analog Pussy feel just fine", Montreal Mirror