|Headquarters||Exton, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Key people||Paul Graziani
(Chief Software Architect)
|Products||Systems Tool Kit (STK)|
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) is a software development company focused on spaceflight and national security, headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1989 by Jim Poland, Scott Reynolds and current CEO Paul Graziani.
The Center for Space Standards & Innovation (CSSI) is a division of AGI focused on astrodynamic research. CSSI operates the satellite tracking web site CelesTrak, which includes Satellite Orbital Conjunction Reports Assessing Threatening Encounters in Space (SOCRATES), a twice-daily analysis of the probability of satellite collisions based on publicly available data. Interestingly, SOCRATES did not list the 2009 satellite collision as likely, and expected the two satellites to miss by 584 meters.
AGI has supported the NORAD Tracks Santa program's internet presence from its start in 1997. From 1998 to the present, the NORAD Tracks Santa Website of www.noradsanta.org and the domain name of noradsanta.org have been registered to Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- About AGI - Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- Analytical Graphics, Inc. - Executive Bios
- SOCRATES (CelesTrak.com)
- CelesTrak: Iridium 33/Cosmos 2251 Collision
- "WHOIS Look Up of NORAD Tracks Santa Website of www.noradsanta.org at Network Solutions" (in English). Network Solutions. Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- "WHOIS Look Up of NORAD Tracks Santa Website of www.noradsanta.org at Domain Tools" (in English). Domain Tools. Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- "WHOIS Look Up of NORAD Tracks Santa Domain of noradsanta.org at InterNIC" (in English). InterNIC. Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- .ORG Registry
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|