Anand Lok, Jaipur
|• Total||3 km2 (1 sq mi)|
|• Density||33/km2 (86/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Sushant City, Jaipur|
Anand Lok, Kalwar Road, Jaipur is newly developed colony on the west outskirt of Jaipur. It is on Kalwar Road, Jaipur just 4 km ahead of Sushant city (Sushant City – I & II). There are around 500 plots/house of 120 or 180 Sq yds with very wide roads and parks. Total area is around 37 acres. This whole colony has been built by renowned developer Ansal API from 2006 to 2010. It is beautifully landscaped and close to green hilly environment than inner Jaipur. Anand Lok at Kalwar Road should not confused by Anand Lok at Sikar Road. They both are different locality in Jaipur.
Well Known near-by colonies around Anand Lok are Sushant City, Jaipur (Sushant City – I & II), Kalwad, Global City, Anand Lok Extension, Sukh Sagar Enclave, Jaipur, Govindpura, Ganesh Nagar Extn, Amrit Kunj Residential Scheme, Jaipur to name few. Anand Lok also has a Kalwad Police Station just half a KM away.
Recently Anand Lok Extension has been developed next to Anand Lok, Kalwar Road, Jaipur by the same developer.
Anand Lok' Pin Code is 302012.
The nearest Jaipur Metro Station is Ambabari Metro Station which is 16.5 km (17 mins car drive), Pani Pech Station & Subhash Nagar Station on Orange Metro Line.
- Spring Dales School, Sushant city
- Biyani Engineering College Jaipur
- Sri Kalyan World School
- Global International Academy
Distance from Basic Amenities
- Airport: 32.0 km
- Main Jaipur Railway Station: 21.0 km
- City Center: 18.0 km
Rail Stations around Anand Lok
- Dhankya Railway Rail Station, 7.0 km - 10 mins drive
- Kanakpura Railway Station, 14.0 km - 19 mins drive
- Dher Ka Balaji Rail Station,16.6 km - 20 mins drive
- Jaipur Railway Rail Station, 20.5 km - 27 mins drive
- Nindar Benard Rail Station, 17.3 km - 28 mins drive
- Bais Godam Rail Station, 25.0 km - 32 mins drive
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|