Anand Rishiji Maharaj (Marathi: आनंद ऋषीजी महाराज) (1900–1992) was a Jain religious leader. The Government of India issued a commemorative postage stamp in his honour on 9 August 2002. He was awarded with honorary title of Rashtrasant. 
He was born in Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) in August 1900 and received initiation from the age of thirteen with Acharya Ratna Rishiji Maharaj, who died in Alipur in 1927. From 1964 until his death in 1992, he was the second Acharya of Vardhman Sthanakvasi Jain Shravak Sangh, a Jain religious body.
- G. R. Sholapurkar Spiritual masters of India (20th century) ISBN 9788121701037 Bharatiya Vidya Prakashan - 1994 - Page 128 "Acharya Anand Rishi Ji Maharaj has been the chief inspiration in founding many institutions. Some of these are mentioned below: (i) In memory of his Guru, Acharva Ratna Rishi Ji Maharaj, the..."
- "WNS:IN023.02". Universal Postal Union. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- Rashtra sant Aacharya Anandkrushiji Ma.sa. Sansari Name :: Nemichandji Sansari Surname :: Gugliya Mother Name :: Shrimati. Hulsabai Father Name :: Shriman. Devichandji Tithi of Birth :: Shrawan sudh Ekam Birth Place :: A/p. Chichondi Dist. AhemadNagar (MS)
- Acyuta Yājñika, Suchitra Sheth The Shaping of Modern Gujarat: Plurality, Hindutva, and Beyond - 2005- Page 118 "Around 1895 they started an association called the Shravak Sangh to unite Jains and spread education in the Jain ... The young leaders of the Shravak Sangh argued that Jains were essentially a business community and, in view of the .."
- Birth Centenary of Acharya Shri Anand Rishi Ji - Apnabangalore.com Acharya Shri Anand Rishi Ji Maharaj birth Centenary Year 1999-2000 second Acharya of Vardhman Sthanak Vasi Jain Shravak Sangh. Year long celebrations ...
- "About". Anandrishiji Hospital website. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Jainism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|