From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ananda may refer to:
- The word Ānanda means bliss in Sanskrit as well as other Indian languages
- Ananda (album), album by Paulina Rubio
- Ananda Marga, international spiritual and social movement started in India
- Ananda Tandava, a sacred dance of Hindu mythology
- Ananda Tandavam (film), a 2008 Tamil film
- Anandamaya kosha
- Ananda, a disciple of the Buddha
- Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, Ceylonese metaphysician and art historian
- Ananda Everingham, Lao-Australian model and actor
- Ananda Lewis, American television personality
- Ananda Mahidol, eighth king of the Chakri dynasty of Thailand
- Ananda Marchildon, Canadian-Dutch model and winner of Holland's Next Top Model, Cycle 4
- Ananda Mikola, Indonesian racecar driver
- Ananda Shankar, Bengali musician known for fusing Western and Eastern musical styles
- Ananda College, a school in Sri Lanka
- Ananda Temple, Buddhist temple in Myanmar
- Ananda Church of Self-Realization
- Ananda (Daoukro), a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.