From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ananta (अनन्त, a Sanskrit word meaning "without end" and the name of geographical features in Bolivia and Peru) may refer to:
- Ananta (infinite), one of the names of Vishnu
- Ananta (Arequipa), a mountain in the Arequipa Region, Peru
- Ananta (Puno), a mountain in the Puno Region, Peru
- Ananta Jalil, film actor, producer of Bangladesh
- Ananta Shesha, in Hinduism, the serpent which circles the world
- Ananta, a king of the Lohara dynasty of Kashmir
- Thiru-Ananta-Puram (Holy city of Anantha), capital city of Kerala
- Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, a district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Ananta Vasudeva Temple (thirteenth century) at Bhubaneswar, in Orissa state of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.