|Look up Anatole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatole is a French male name, derived from the Greek name Ανατολιος Anatolius, meaning "sunrise." The Russian version of the name is Anatoly (also transliterated as Anatoliy and Anatoli). Other variants are Anatol and more rarely Anatolio.
"Anatole" may refer to:
- Alex Anatole (born 1948), Russian-American Taoist priest
- Anatole (dancer) (19th century), French ballet dancer
- Anatole (given name), a French masculine given name
- Anatole (mouse), a fictional mouse who is the title character in a series of children's books
- Anatole (Jeeves character), a fictional character in the Jeeves stories who is the French chef of Aunt Dahlia
- Anatole (TV series), an animated children's television series
- Hilton Anatole, an American hotel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anatole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.