Anatomy of a Ghost
|Anatomy of a Ghost|
|Origin||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Genres||Emo, screamo, post-hardcore|
|Associated acts||Portugal. The Man
The Burning Room
Nice Guy Eddie
|Past members||John Gourley
Anatomy of a Ghost formed early in 2002 and gained popularity through live performances and through internet promotional channels. In 2003 they toured the United States with Saosin and Boys Night Out. Their debut (and only) record, Evanesce, was released in October 2003 on Fearless Records. Despite warm critical reception, the group broke up in May 2004. The group reunited briefly in 2005 to put together a new album, but the project never materialized. In the meantime, John Gourley and Zach Carothers began playing in the group Portugal. The Man, and Dewey Halpaus had started a group called The Burning Room. Prior to forming Anatomy of a Ghost, Dewey Halpaus, & brothers Nick and Joe Simon were in a band called Nice Guy Eddie.
- John Gourley - vocals
- Nick Simon - drums
- Zachary Carothers - bass
- Joe Simon - guitar
- Dewey Halpaus - guitar
- Anatomy of a Ghost at Allmusic.com
- Album Review, Rockzone. Accessed November 4, 2007.
- Album Review, Geekburger. Accessed November 4, 2007.
- Album Review, Ink 19. Accessed November 4, 2007.
- Anatomy of a Ghost Disbands. Decapolis, May 14, 2004. Accessed November 4, 2007.
- Valley Rockers Look Forward to Homecoming Gigs. The Frontiersman, July 27, 2007. Accessed November 4, 2007.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|