Ribera de Axpe 28,
48950 Erandio, Bilbao, Bizkaia, Spain
806 Winslow Street, Redwood City, CA 94063 Silicon Valley
|Spain, UK, US, Canada and LATAM|
|Xabier Uribe-Etxeberria, (Founder) (CEO)|
|Products||Web Customer Service and e-Commerce software|
Anboto Group is a European software company that develops Web Customer Service and e-Commerce technology software based on semantics and natural language processing (NLP) for enterprise organizations.
Anboto is primarily known for its business model of offering its software as a service (SaaS) in the cloud. In the travel sector, some new generation airlines such as Vueling Airlines are also using automated online assistants to offer online sales and customer support. In this case, the virtual assistant was developed by Anboto Group and the agent is handling 200,000 conversations per month in English and Spanish. Other Anboto Group customers are BBVA bank, PricewaterhouseCoopers  and Eroski group.
Anboto Customer Engagement Suite
Anboto Customer Engagement Suite is the software offered by Anboto Group. Anboto Customer Engagement Suite is divided into Anboto Virtual Assistant (for sales  and for customer service), Intelligent Chat, Automatic email response and management and the analytics suite. Anboto has develop software that allow customers access to the information via different channels, including Web, Mobile, Social Media, and kiosks.
Anboto has won awards including Gartner Cool vendor 2011, Start-up of the year worldwide 2010  in Innovate!100 list by Chris Shipley, Red Herring Europe 2011, and the European Seal of e-Excellence, among others.
Bilbao Web Summit
Anboto organizes the Bilbao Web Summit event to promote online business. The Bilbao Web Summit is the global event that brings together key business people and experts discussing and debating the future of the business in the Web, in order to design the next generation of the Web, based on the business point of view. This international event draws from leading business people, marketers and strategists, including innovators, technologists and other decision makers involved in the use of the Web and who consequently decide on the development of the next generation of the Web.
Sir Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the Web, was one of the keynote speakers in the 2011 edition and he received the honorary prize "Web Summit Award 2011" in recognition for his invention of the Web.
- "Vueling mejora su atención al cliente a la vez que reduce costes gracias a Anboto" (in Spanish). Marketing Directo. 2011-11-14. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Vueling incorpora el Chat Inteligente de Anboto" (in Spanish). Marketing Directo. 2011-01-30. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Vueling incorpora un agente virtual para atender a sus clientes" (in Spanish). Europapress.es. 2012-01-03. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Máquinas que hablan, responden y ahorran costes - Máquinas que hablan, responden y ahorran costes - Empresas de Éxito - Empresa" (in Spanish). Emprendedores.Es. 2011-11-24. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Anboto, elegida la mejor ‘start up’ del mundo" (in Spanish). Expansion.com. 2010-12-02. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Un asistente virtual para una venta 'on-line' más humana" (in Spanish). elmundo.es. 2011-06-13. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Simplificar la venta en la Red" (in Spanish). Elmundo.es. 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Cool Vendors in CRM Customer Service, 2011". My.gartner.com. 2011-04-13. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Franzon, Eric (2010-12-23). "Semantic Company Anboto Tops Innovate!100". Semanticweb.com. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Guide WireGroup Announces the Innovate!100 List of High-Performing Startups Around the World Semantic technology-driven Anboto Group takes the No. 1 spot, Startup of the Year title". Guidewiregroup.com. 2010-12-03. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Anboto elegida mejor "Start up" del mundo" (in Spanish). Expansion.com. 2010-12-02. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Maquinas que hablan responden y ahorran costes" (in Spanish). Emprendedores.es. 2011-11-24. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Anboto, la mejor Start-up del mundo, busca capital" (in Spanish). Cincodias.com. 2011-01-24. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Martin, Javier (2010-12-04). "Mejor empresa joven 2010" (in Spanish). Elpais.com. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "2011 Red Herring TOP 100 Europe". Redherring.com. Retrieved 2012-01-03.