||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
August 29, 1986 |
|Other names||Aanchal, Sobhana|
|Years active||2006 − present|
Anchal Sabharwal (born 29 August 1986) is an Indian film actress and model, who has appeared in Hindi television series and regional feature films.
Anchal first appeared in many TV commercials and then in few Hindi television series. Her first film was in Telugu, Masth. Her first Hindi film was Rupali Guha's Aamras. She made her debut in Kannda in 2011 and played a supporting role in Kempe Gowda. She was first supposed to play the lead role in the film. She replaced Mugdha Chaphekar as Aarti Jhaveri in the sitcom Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.
|2006-2008||Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein||Zoya Ali||STAR Plus|
|2009||Bhaskar Bharti||Payal Mehra||Sony Entertainment Television|
|2011-2012||Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo||Aarti Jhaveri||SAB TV|
|2011||Saas Bina Sasural||Damini||Sony Entertainment Television|
|2013||Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki||Herself||Life OK|
|2014||Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir||Mansi||STAR Plus|
- "When I experienced a scene straight out of Jab We Met!". Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Masth Review". Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Aamras: The Sweet Taste of Friendship (2009)". Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Raagini replaces Aanchal Sabharwal". Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Anchal Sabarwal replaces Mugdha in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo". Retrieved 26 May 2012.