From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancient language may refer to:
- Any language attested from ancient times, see list of languages by first written accounts, historical linguistics
- Languages of classical antiquity, see Ancient Greek, Hebrew language, Sanskrit, Kannada language, Tamil language, Chinese language, Latin, Arabic language.
- Other classical languages
- Any extinct language
- A fictional language in the Inheritance Cycle young-adult novels
- Language of the race Ancients in the Mythology of Stargate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.