From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up and in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
And or AND may refer to:
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation used in logic and mathematics depicted as ".", "∧", or "&&"
- Binary and, an operator used in computer programming.
- Ampersand, the symbol "&", representing the word "and"
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
- Anderson Regional Airport, South Carolina, United States, from its IATA airport code
- Anderston railway station, Scotland, from its National Rail code
- Andromeda (constellation) abbreviation, as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Automotive Navigation Data (AND), a supplier of digital navigation maps
- And (John Martyn album), 1996
- And, a 2007 album by Jonah Matranga
- Alberta New Democratic Party, previously known as Alberta New Democrats (AND)
- "And" theory of conservatism, a theory of conservatism
- Associated Northcliffe Digital
- AND, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Andorra