From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from And (disambiguation))
|Look up and in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
And or AND may refer to:
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation used in logic and mathematics depicted as "+", "∧", or "&&"
- Binary and, an operator used in computer programming.
- Ampersand, the symbol "&", representing the word "and"
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
- Anderson Regional Airport, South Carolina, United States, from its IATA airport code
- Anderston railway station, Scotland, from its National Rail code
- Andromeda (constellation) abbreviation, as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Automotive Navigation Data (AND), a supplier of digital navigation maps
- And (John Martyn album), 1996
- And, a 2007 album by Jonah Matranga
- Alberta New Democratic Party, previously known as Alberta New Democrats (AND)
- "And" theory of conservatism, a theory of conservatism
- Associated Northcliffe Digital
- AND, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Andorra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.