From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andalus may refer to:
- Al-Andalus, the historical region in Europe around the Iberian Peninsula
- Andalusia, the modern-day Spanish autonomous community
- Al Andalus (Kuwait), the suburb of Kuwait City
- Al-Andalus Ensemble, an American world music group
- Al Andalus Tobruk, a Libyan football (soccer) club
- Andalus Airlines, a former Spanish airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.