Anders Bratholm (7 January 1920 – 8 July 2010) was a Norwegian legal scholar.
Born in Oslo, he took the doctorate degree in 1958 and was a professor of jurisprudence at the University of Oslo from 1960 to 1990. He was a member of the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters since 1963, and was decorated as a Knight, First Class of the Order of St. Olav. In 1986 he received the Fritt Ord Honorary Award.
He published Pågripelse og varetektsfengsel (1957) and numerous other books. He was editor-in-chief of the newspaper Dagningen from 1945 until 1947, and of the journal Lov og Rett from 1962 until 1990.
- "Bratholm, Anders". Store norske leksikon. Kunnskapsforlaget. 2007.
- Hans Petter Graver; Aslak Syse (15 July 2010). "Anders Bratholm (obituary)". Aftenposten (in Norwegian).
- "Priser – Fritt Ords Honnør" (in Norwegian). Fritt Ord. Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 22 May 2010.
- "90 år 7. januar: Professor. dr. juris. Anders Bratholm" (in Norwegian). Norwegian News Agency. 18 December 2009.
- "Anders Bratholm er død". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). 9 July 2010. Archived from the original on 12 July 2010. Retrieved 9 July 2010.
|This biographical article about a Norwegian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Norwegian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|