Anders Samuelsen (born on 1 August 1967 in Horsens) is a Danish politician, member of the Folketing with the Liberal Alliance and former Member of the European Parliament sitting on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgets. He is a former member of Det Radikale Venstre, and was a Member of the Bureau of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe. He left this party on 7 May 2007, and was elected to the Danish parliament for Liberal Alliance in the 2007 election.
As member of the European Parliament, he was a substitute for the Committee on Foreign Affairs, a member of the Delegation for relations with Iran and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the People's Republic of China.
- 1993: Master's degree in political science from Århus University
- Employed by Ministry of Finance
- 1994-1998: Consultant and section manager at the College for the Deaf, Castberggård
- 1998-2004: Loose association with same college
- 1998-2004: Member of the Folketing
- Since 2003: President of Civil Protection Association
- 2007, 7 May: One of the three founding members of the Liberal Alliance
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Denmark)