|Full name||Anderson de Carvalho Santos|
|Date of birth||May 20, 1990|
|Place of birth||Cubatão, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2012||→ Vissel Kobe (loan)||0||(0)|
|2013||→ Penapolense (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 16, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Cubatão, Anderson Carvalho made his debut as a professional on 30 January 2011, replacing Rodrigo Possebon in a 2–0 home success against São Paulo, for the Campeonato Paulista championship. Three days later he was handed his first start, playing 56 minutes in a 2–2 away draw against Ponte Preta, but being replaced due to Rafael's ejection.
In August 2012, Anderson Carvalho was loaned to Japanese club Vissel Kobe until December. However, he suffered with muscular injuries in Japan, and returned to Brazil without appearing for the club. On 11 December, Anderson Carvalho was loaned to Penapolense until the end of 2013 Campeonato Paulista.
- (Correct as of December 16, 2012[update])
|Vissel Kobe (loan)||2012||0||0||0||0||-||-||-||-||-||-||0||0|
- Santos 2-0 São Paulo; Soccerway, 30 January 2011
- Ponte Preta 2-2 Santos; Soccerway, 2 February 2011
- "Santos acerta empréstimo de Anderson Carvalho ao Vissel Kobe" [Santos completes loan of Anderson Carvalho to Vissel Kobe] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 2 August 2012. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Anderson Carvalho retorna do Japão e é emprestado ao Penapolense (Anderson Carvalho returns from Japan and is loaned to Penapolense); Globoesporte.com, 11 December 2012 (Portuguese)
- Santos: Anderson Carvalho a caminho do Boavista (Santos: Anderson Carvalho heading to Boavista); Mais Futebol, 1 July 2014 (Portuguese)