Anderson River (Indiana)
The Anderson rises in western Crawford County in the Hoosier National Forest and flows generally southwardly through southeastern Dubois County and along the common boundary of Perry and Spencer counties, past the town of Saint Meinrad. It joins the Ohio River just downstream of the town of Troy.
Near its mouth it collects the Middle Fork Anderson River, which flows for its entire length in Perry County.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed May 13, 2011
- Columbia Gazetteer of North America entry
- DeLorme (1998). Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme. ISBN 0-89933-211-0.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Anderson River
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Middle Fork Anderson River
|This Indiana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|