From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Andes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andes may refer to:
- Andes, the world's longest mountain range, along the western coast of South America
- Andes (town), New York, a town in the United States
- Andes (hamlet), New York, a hamlet in the United States
- Andes, Antioquia, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Andés, a parish in Asturias, Spain
- Andes (Italy), ancient town, place of birth of Virgil.
In other uses:
- Andes (Andecavi), a people of ancient Gaul
- Andes Chocolate Mints
- Andes Líneas Aéreas, an airline from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Andes physics tutor, an intelligent tutoring system designed to teach physics
- variant of the Illyrian name Andis
ANDES as an acronym:
- Architecture with non-sequential dynamic execution scheduling, a microprocessor architecture
- Agencia Pública de Noticias del Ecuador y Suramérica (Ecuadorean state news agency)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.