From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andhra may refer to:
- Andhra State, 1953–1956, precursor to Andhra Pradesh. Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions were part of this state.
- Andhra Pradesh, a state in southern India.
- Coastal Andhra, a coastal region on the eastern coast of India in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Ghach, a state in southern Pakistan. In the region of Hindukush.
- Andhra Kingdom, Andhra in Indian epic literature was a kingdom mentioned in the epic Mahabharata.
- Andhra Andagadu, a 2008 Telugu comedy film starring Krishna Bhagavan, Suman Shetty, and Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao
- Andhra Kesari, a 1983 historical Telugu film on the life of Tanguturi Prakasam
- Andhra Mess, an upcoming Tamil film directed by Jai
- Andhrudu, a 2005 Telugu film starring Gopichand and Gowri Pandit
- ABN Andhra Jyothi, a Telugu news channel
- Andhra Bhoomi, a Telugu daily newspaper
- Andhra Jyothy, a Telugu daily newspaper
- Andhra Patrika, a daily Telugu language newspaper
- Andhra Prabha, a Telugu language daily newspaper
- Andhra Mahasabha, a people's organization in Madras Presidency
- Nizam Andhra Mahasabha, a people's organization (expansion of Madras Presidency's Andhra Mahasabha) in the erstwhile Hyderabad State
- Andhra Vishnu, a legendary warrior
- Andhra Bhoja, is the title given to Krishnadevaraya
- Andhra Shelly, is the title given to Devulapalli Krishnasastri
- Andhra Ratna, an Indian freedom fighter, Duggirala Gopalakrishnayya
- Andhra Pitamaha, is the title given to Madapati Hanumantha Rao
- Andhra Kesari, is the title given to Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu
- Andhra Christians, Christian people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Andhra Muslims, Muslim people of Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra-Christian College, a Protestant Christian college in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Loyola College, a Jesuit educational institution in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Medical College, a medical college in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra University, a university in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra University College of Engineering, an autonomous college of Andhra University in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Bank, a nationalised commercial bank in India
- Andhra Ikshvaku, one of the earliest recorded ruling dynasties of the Krishna-Guntur areas of present-day Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra in Indian epic literature, a kingdom mentioned in the epic Mahabharata
- Andhra Jateva Kalashala Ground, a cricket ground in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Natyam, a classical dance originating from Andhra Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andhra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.