|Andhra Christian College|
|A C College|
|Latin: Collegium Andhra Christianus|
|Motto||Latin: Et Cognoscetis Veritatem Et Veritas Liberabit Vos. English: ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.|
|Chancellor||President, Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church(AELC)|
|Principal||Dr P Mutyam|
|Location||Guntur City, Andhra Pradesh, India
The Andhra Christian College or A.C. College, is one of the oldest colleges started in 1885 India. AC College is part of the educational enterprise of the Protestant churches. The college admits intermediate, under-graduate and graduate students and awards degrees through the Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar to which it is affiliated.
Saint George is the patron saint of the College. At the entrance of the college a statue of the patron saint's image slaying the dragon is found.
Elected officials of the Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church administer the college.
Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church (AELC) through its Board of Education administers the college.
The college consists of three entities:
- Day College
- Evening College
- College of Law
Pre-university or Intermediate courses are offered by the college. The college is affiliated to the Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, a regulatory authority for pre-university courses in Andhra Pradesh.
The following course combinations are available:
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- History, Economics, Commerce
- Civics, Economics, Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) English and History
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Chemistry and Zoology
- Dr. K. Anji Reddy
In the U.S.A
- Sri. Late. Prof. Sudarsanam John Prasadarao ( Former head of the Zoology Dept. A.C.College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India ), B.Sc ( Honors )/ Andhra University (Zoology), Waltair, Andhra Pradesh, India, Ed.S / Pittsburg State University / Pittsburg / Kansas, U.S.A
- Smt. Dr. Prof. Sudarsanam Bharathi Prasadarao, B.Sc ( Zoology )/ A.C.College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India ), M.Sc ( Andhra University, Waltair, Andhra Pradesh, India ), Ph.D in Biology ( P&CB )/ University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, U.S.A ( LWF Scholar ), Post-doctoral research in neuro-science at the University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A
- Sri. Sudarsanam Samuel Satyaswarup ( Inter ( BiP ) ( 1973 ) B.Sc (ZBC) /1976, A.C.College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India), M.Ed / 1977 ( A.L.College of Education,Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India), MS-Education (C & I) / Computer and Information Sciences (CIS (1982)( University of Oregon / Eugene / Oregon, USA
- Sri. Sudarsanam Neelambar Premsagar ((Inter ( BiP/1974 ) (B.Sc/1977)(ZBC)) A.C.College / Guntur / Andhra Pradesh, India, BSC (SPA / 1983) University of Oregon / Eugene / Oregon, USA, Pittsburg State University ( BSN / 1986 AND BBA / 1997 ) Computer Science-Information Systems and Business Administration ) Pittsburg State University/Pittsburg/Kansas/USA
- Smt. Jiwanlal Shiloh Sreelatha ( Inter / BIP, A.C.College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India ), BS ( Bethany college, Lindsborg, Kansas, USA, BSN ( Creighton University, Omaha / Nebraska /USA ), MSN / Psych - Behavioral Health / ARNC - NP, Wichita State University / Wichita / Kansas / USA
- Dewan Bahadur T. S. Paulus
- Jandhyala Papayya Sastry, a poet who wrote Pushpa Vilapam
- Sri Bhavanam Venkataram
- Sri Kasu Brahmananda Reddy
- Sri N. G. Ranga
- Sri NT Rama Rao
- S. V. L. Narasimham
- Jesudasu Seelam
- Rev. Dr. P. Victor Premasagar
- Rev. Dr. B. V. Subbamma
- Rev. Dr. Dass Babu
- Rev. Dr. N. V. Luther Paul
Pilla Zamindar, Telugu movie was done shooted in the college. But named as Mangamma memorial college, Siripuram in the movie
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andhra-Christian College.|
- John 8:32 
- Luther Richardson, Kolluri, Rev., Towards Self-Reliance, p. xi, Editorial by Rev. Dr. D.V. Daniel
- T.S. Paulus served as Principal and was also War Advisor to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- The Story of Serampore and its College  IVth edition 2006, Appendix VI, pp. 177-179
- Rev. Dr. Dass Babu is a disciple of Premasagar
- Dr. Luther Paul presently heads a Seminary in Hyderabad Andhra Christian Theological College
- Further reading
- Luther Richardson, Kolluri, Rev. (2003). "Towards Self-Reliance : A historical survey of the programmes and efforts of Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church from 1927-1969, Published by Christopher and Kanakaiah, Vijayawada".
- Senftleben, Martin (1992). "Influences of Hinduism on Christianity in Andhra Pradesh. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati" I.
- _______________, (1992). "Influences of Hinduism on Christianity in Andhra Pradesh. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati" II.