From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up andina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andina may refer to:
- Andina, a village in South Central Madagascar, in Amoron'i Mania Region.
- Acalypha andina, a species of plant endemic to Ecuador
- Mimosa andina, a species of legume
- Passiflora andina, an endangered species
- Polybotrya andina, a species of fern
- Prumnopitys andina, an evergreen coniferous tree
- Xyris andina, a critically endangered species
- Andina S.A., a Chilean manufacturer of Coca-Cola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.