|Full name||Andrés David Madrid|
|Date of birth||29 July 1981|
|Place of birth||Mar del Plata, Argentina|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2001–2004||Gimnasia La Plata||59||(5)|
|2009||→ Porto (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 July 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires Province, Madrid started playing football in the youth ranks of Club Atlético Platense, making his professional debuts in 1998. He would first appear in the Argentine first division with Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata, in the 2000–01 season.
In January 2005 Madrid moved to Portugal, joining Sporting Clube de Braga in the top level. His league debut took place on 4 February in a derby 0–1 away loss against Vitória de Guimarães, and he went on to become an essential figure for the Minho side as it achieved three consecutive fourth-places, with the respective UEFA Cup qualification.
However, after some injury problems, Madrid fell out of favour in Braga and, during the 2009 January transfer window, joined former coach Jesualdo Ferreira at F.C. Porto, which had the possibility of making the move permanent at the season's end. He made his first appearance for his new club on 7 March by playing 20 minutes in a 4–1 win at Leixões SC, and contributed with six appearances – although only one complete – as the Dragões collected a fourth consecutive league title, subsequently returning to Braga.
In the following years Madrid's importance in Braga gradually diminished, and he was released by the club in 31 August 2011. On 27 September, he signed a one-year contract with fellow league side C.D. Nacional.
In November 2012 Madrid signed with C.R.D. Libolo, thus becoming the first Argentine footballer to play in the Angolan league. Following a poor individual campaign he returned to Portugal for a trial with S.C. Olhanense, being released shortly after.
- "Porto pick up Madrid from Braga". UEFA.com. 30 January 2009. Retrieved 31 January 2009.
- "Madrid rescindiu contrato" [Madrid rescinded contract] (in Portuguese). A Bola. 31 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Andrés Madrid assina até ao final da temporada" [Andrés Madrid signs until end of season] (in Portuguese). A Bola. 27 September 2011. Retrieved 27 September 2011.
- Andrés Madrid é reforço do Libolo (Andrés Madrid strengthens Libolo); A Bola, 13 November 2012 (Portuguese)
- "Andrès Madrid às ordens de Abel Xavier" [Andrès Madrid at the service of Abel Xavier] (in Portuguese). A Bola. 11 July 2013. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "Andrés Madrid fora dos planos" [Andrés Madrid out of conjecture] (in Portuguese). A Bola. 17 July 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2013.