|Full name||André-Joël Eboué|
|Date of birth||25 June 1974|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Yaoundé, Eboué's 17-year senior career was spent mainly in lower league football, his first team being Olympic Mvolyé, and he also represented in his country Tonnerre Yaoundé. Abroad, he represented R.A.A. Louviéroise (Belgium, no games), Sevilla Atlético (Spain), O Elvas CAD, S.C. Freamunde (both in Portugal), A.S. Varese 1910 (Italy), Stade Beaucairois, Blanc-Mesnil SFB, Villemomble Sports and AS Orly (all in France).
Eboué's only professional spell occurred in the 2000–01 season, when he backed up Spaniard Rufino Lekué at Freamunde and the club ranked dead last in the second division. In May 2002, whilst with Varese, he was attacked by a group of 30 hooligans, being inflicted minor injuries.
Eboué represented the Cameroonian under-20 team at the 1993 FIFA World Youth Championship. He was selected by the full side for the 2003 FIFA Confederations Cup, but eventually did not win one single cap.
- "Freamunde-Ovarense, 1–2: Ebou(é) o principal culpado" [Freamunde-Ovarense, 1–2: Eboué the main culprit] (in Portuguese). Record. 21 August 2000. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Boavista-Freamunde, 6–1: Acelerar para o final em busca da goleada" [Boavista-Freamunde, 6–1: Final push in search of routing] (in Portuguese). Record. 27 November 2000. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "«Siamo venuti in Italia per giocare al calcio, non per prendere calci»" [«We have come to Italy to kick balls, not to be kicked»] (in Italian). Varese News. 7 May 2002. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "«Il razzismo è il peccato originale di Varese»" [«Racism is Varese's original sin»] (in Italian). Varese News. 9 January 2004. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Cameroun – Coupe des Confédérations 2003" [Cameroon – 2003 Confederations Cup] (in French). Zanziball. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- Profile at Zerozero
- Stats at ForaDeJogo
- André-Joël Eboué – FIFA competition record
- Stats at Footballdatabase
- Worldfootball profile