|No. 21 – Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Position||Small forward / Shooting guard|
December 4, 1991 |
Las Cruces, New Mexico
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (201 cm)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Wagner (San Antonio, Texas)|
|NBA draft||2013 / Round: 1 / Pick: 26th overall|
|Selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Pro playing career||2013–present|
|2013–present||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|2013–2014||→Tulsa 66ers (D-League)|
|Career highlights and awards|
André Lee Roberson (born December 4, 1991) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball at the University of Colorado Boulder.
Roberson attended Karen Wagner High School on the outskirts of San Antonio. During his senior year, he averaged 15 points, 12 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots per game.
Roberson played for the Colorado Buffaloes under coach Tad Boyle. In his three seasons at CU, Roberson was one of the country's top rebounders—finishing third in the country in 2011–12 and second in 2012–13. He led the Buffaloes to the NCAA Tournament both years.
Roberson was selected with the 26th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft by the Minnesota Timberwolves, but was later traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder. On July 12, 2013, he signed his first professional contract with the Thunder. During his rookie season, he has had multiple assignments with the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA D-League.
- "#21 André Roberson". CUBuffs.com. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "CU Buffs' Andre Roberson named Pac-12 defensive player of the year". DenverPost.com. March 11, 2013. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Andre Roberson entering NBA draft". ESPN.com. April 28, 2013. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Wolves trade 26th pick Roberson in three-team trade". NBA.com. June 27, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- Thunder Signs Steven Adams and Andre Roberson
- 2013-14 NBA Assignments