||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
Andre Khabbazi was born to Assyrian American parents on January 15, 1975 in Sacramento, California. Based in Los Angeles, California, he started his artistic career as an actor in several television series and soap operas and later on starred in a 2001 movie titled Circuit along with Jonathan Wade-Drahos and Kiersten Warren.
About 1.74 m in height (5' 8½"), Andre Khabbazi is also a semi-professional tennis player. He studied criminal justice at American River College in California.
- Diagnosis: Murder (2002), as "T. J. Mann" in episode "Must Kill TV".
- Circuit (2001), as Hector.
- Sunset Beach (1997–1999), as "Officer Oscar Ruiz".
- Melrose Place (1999), as "Tom Wright" in episode "Asses to Ashes".
- Passions (1999), as the "Cop", in Episode #1026
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|