|Full name||André Francisco Moritz|
|Date of birth||6 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Florianópolis, Brazil|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:00, 12 April 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Moritz began his career with Avaí FC's youth categories, signing a professional contract with SC Internacional in 2003, aged 16. He was assigned to the academy and was top goal scorer in most of the Youth tournaments. He was promoted to first team in 2006, playing some matches in State League.
Due to limited chances, Moritz signed a contract with Fluminense FC. He helped the club which avoided relegation in the last game of the season, and he helped the club to win the 2007 Copa do Brasil. Moritz left Flu and signed a contract with Turkish club Kasımpaşa, in 2007. After three full seasons in Kasımpaşa, he signed a three-year contract with Kayserispor. And signed a two-year contract with Mersin in 2012 summer.
Moritz then went on to trial at Rangers in Scotland. On 15 August 2012, Moritz trial at Rangers came to and end. Moritz said "My time with Rangers has come to an end, i enjoyed it but it was not meant to be... Talking with english clubs..."
On 24 August, he signed a one year contract with Crystal Palace. On 6 November 2012 he scored his first goal for Crystal Palace in the 5–0 victory over Ipswich Town, in Ian Holloway's first game in charge. In his next match, he scored the equaliser for Crystal Palace in a 1–2 win against Peterborough united on 10 November 2012, continuing his goalscoring run, before finding the net again on 17 November 2012 with a volley against Derby County – his third goal in three games. He then went on to score two free kicks against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 1 January 2013, getting huge plaudits from Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway.
Moritz joined Bolton Wanderers on a one-year deal on 1 August 2013. On 9 November, Moritz scored his first goal for Bolton Wanderers against Millwall in a 3–1 victory. On 1 July 2014 Bolton confirmed that at the expiration of his contract, Moritz had left the club.
- Crystal Palace
- André Moritz – Carreira (André Moritz – Career); André Moritz.com.br (Portuguese)
- Flu contrata André Moritz, do Internacional (Flu signs André Moritz, from Internacional); Globo Esporte, 1 June 2006 (Portuguese)
- Andre Moritz Kayserispor'da (Andre Moritz to Kayserispor); Radikal Spor, 5 July 2010 (Turkish)
- Moritz Mersin İdmanyurdu'nda (Moritz to Mersin İdmanyurdu); Hürriyet Spor, 23 June 2011 (Turkish)
- "Brazilian attacking midfielder Andre Moritz joins Rangers on trial". Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "BBC Sport". Crystal Palace 3 – 0 Derby. BBC Sport. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Andre Moritz: Bolton Wanderers sign ex-Crystal Palace midfielder". BBC Sport. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Bolton Wanderers: Andre Moritz and Arran Lee-Barrett leave club". BBC Sport. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2014.