Andrea Šušnjara (2009)
|Born||26 February 1987 (age 28)|
|Genres||Classical, Folk music, Pop|
|Associated acts||Magazin, Igor Cukrov|
Andrea Šušnjara (born 26 February 1987) is a Croatian singer who was the Croatian entrant for the Eurovision Song Contest 2009. She, alongside Igor Cukrov, were the winners of Dora 2009, performing the song "Lijepa Tena" (Beautiful Tena). At Eurovision they performed in the second semi-final as the opening act and qualified for the final as the jury's selected qualifier. In the final they finished in 18th place with 45 points.
She also competed to represent Croatia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2004, performing the song "Noah" at Dora 2004. She won the semi-final and qualified to the final, where she finished second, losing out to Ivan Mikulić.
- "Andrea Šušnjara sljedeće godine na Eurosongu brani hrvatske boje?". Index.hr (in Croatian). 12 November 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "In pics: Eurovision finalists getting ready". CBBC. 15 May 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
Croatia will be represented by two singers called Igor Cukrov and Andrea Šušnjara.
- "Nova fruzura za novi početak: Andrea Šušnjara snimila prvi singl". Jutarnji list (in Croatian). 30 May 2010. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Andrea Šušnjara Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/susnjara.andrea
- Grupa Magazin Official Web Site - http://www.grupamagazin.com
- Grupa Magazin Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/grupa.magazin
- Grupa Magazin Official Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/grupamagazin
- Grupa Magazin Official YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/GrupaMagazin
Kraljevi ulice & 75 Cents
|Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest
(with Igor Cukrov)
with "Lako je sve"
|This article on a Croatian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|